Monday, May 21, 2012

#8 DMACE Challeng Highlights

This video is all about crushing Titanium balls that were crafted in a machine to test their durability, sounds awesome right? Wrong.  It may not be quite as bad as I make it sound, and there are some neat graphics and some fascinating information that is worth watching.  This is a shortened highlight reel of the full video which was much longer.  Teams were charged with creating these titanium balls and they competed to see which took the most pressure to crush and this is the result.  I only did the editing; all of the shooting was handled by another group.  Take a look.


I know this was not the most exciting video on this blog, but it was a learning experience.  Editing can sometimes be about taking the unattractive and uninteresting and trying to make it come off as a masterpiece.  I have no illusion that this is the case here, but I would like to think that I was able to make this video accessible and maybe even enjoyable to the majority of people that watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment