Saturday, August 6, 2011

# 1 Move Along - Athletic Supporters

Three years ago when I was finishing up an advanced editing class and we were given our final assignment which consisted of anything that we wanted to do.  My mind began to race about what would be the best and most fun project I could do with the tools that I had available; the result was the disturbing masterpiece below.
This is the first of two music videos that you will see in the coming days by the fictional band The Athletic Supporters and holds a special place in my heart.  I have to thank all of the people that made this possible, Scott on lead vocals, Ryan on bass guitar, Addison on Drums, and last but certainly not least Ryan A.K.A. “Hot Pants” on lead guitar.  This was shot in about five hours on a Friday night, and everyone was a great sport and worked hard to make this a successful project.  I learned about the importance of good lighting in production as well as having a steady hand while shooting a project so it doesn’t make everyone sick.  I think this is probably among the most fun I ever had shooting a video and am pretty sure there will have to be a new music video before this two years are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment